Spaghetti squash is a great low-carb alternative to pasta. I love how I can eat a good sized portion without any guilt because it’s a vegetable! It’s delicious with this spaghetti sauce as well
- 1 Medium Spaghetti Squash
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 15 oz tomato sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon basil
- 1/2 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1 yellow onion
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/2 green bell pepper
- 1 cup water
- Knife (Santoku or Chef’s Knife)
- Cutting Board
- Can Opener
- Measuring Cups & Spoons
- Sink & Trashcan
- Cream your butter in your KitchenAid Stand Mixer using the paddle attachment.
- Using your rubber spatula push the creamed butter back down towards the center of the bowl.
- With the mixture on low speed, add powdered sugar 1 cup at a time and mix until combined making sure everything is combined.
- Using your rubber spatula push the buttercream back down towards the center of the bowl making sure everything is combined.
- Add Nutella, heavy whipping cream, salt and mix until combined.
- Using your rubber spatula push the frosting back down towards the center of the bowl making sure everything is combined.
Click the images below to add these items to your kitchen!
GoPrep LLC, Prep With Me, & Thrifty Spouse, Happy House are a participants in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, we make a commission if you use the affiliate links in on our sites by linking to amazon.com.