Pasta sauce is one of my favorite things to make at home. I love that there are so many variations and adaptations that you can make. I made this sauce recently when I spur of the moment had some friends over for lunch because I accidentally made too much eggplant parmesan at 10AM (P.S. who does that?! Me apparently). This sauce was to die for! So if you’re looking for pasta dinner ideas this is the sauce for you!
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 30 oz organic tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoons ground rosemary
- 1/4 black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1.5 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup water
- Wooden spatula
- Measuring spoons
- Put the olive oil in the saucepan over medium heat. Let it heat up for about 2 minutes.
- Add the garlic, basil, and rosemary to the pan. Stir regularly for about 2 minutes.
- Turn the heat down to simmer and add the 1/4 cup water and tomato sauce.
- Add the sugar, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Let sauce simmer for about 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Serve & enjoy!!
Click the images below to add these items to your kitchen!
GoPrep LLC, Prep With Me, & Thrifty Spouse, Happy House are a participants in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, we make a commission if you use the affiliate links in on our sites by linking to amazon.com.